The Renaissance Woman

So, as you already know, I love to write, but I do so many other creative things.  Hence, why I call myself the "Renaissance Woman".  I am a painter, photographer, an actress/performer, singer to say the least.  Being creative has been my passion since young and I want to continue to share it with the world.  The arts are so important to me because it brings about healing and in many cases happiness.  When I am performing no matter how tired I am; I am happy to do it.  That goes for painting, too, as well as, all my other talents and interests.  It gives me energy and as the saying goes, it gives me life.  So I am going to do some shameless plugging to spread the word about what I love to do with some pics, of course.  Cos' that's what I do.  And please remember what ever your passion is; don't give up on it!  Whether you just want to do it to pass time or make it your career always go back to what you love best.  It was giving to you for a reason; so use it.

XOXO
Araba
@arabawritestoo

P.S. Check out my Etsy Shop at www.etsy.com/ArtByAraba & my YouTube page at www.youtube.com/user/fantisista (B. Araba).


Model from the Afrobeat Fest in Newark, NJ @2018
@beearaba_photo
"Flower Garden" @2018
@beearaba_art



Comments

Popular Posts