Still Going!


 It has been such a long time since I have written on this blog.  So much has happened in my life during that time.  I guess I am taking time to sort everything out.  I am sure most of you are going through similar things.  I hear people talking about how we are post-pandemic, but aren't we still in a pandemic?  It might just be me.  It seems like as time goes on society just finds ways to divide us.  Pre-pandemic we were focused on Democrats vs. Republicans or Black Lives Matter vs. All Lives Matter, but now the new agenda is Vaxers vs. Anti-Vaxers.  There is always a thing.  2020 was so difficult for everyone whether you were sick or knew someone that was sick or who passed away to people losing their jobs and their homes.   Many relationships were severed as people realized that where they were wasn't serving them anymore, while other relationships grew stronger and others reconnected realizing how short life really is.  It has been a time of uncertainty for many and huge changes for most.  Learning how to maneuver in this great big world while standing still.  Technology and electronics have been getting most of us by when it comes to how we do our jobs and how we communicate with friends, family or foes.  It has been grueling to say the least, not to add life's regular roller coasters.  I am happy that most of us have decided not to give up on life, ourselves and others.  I have still so many things that I want to complete and I guess I will touch on them at a later date.  I just wanted to say that I have been through a lot in the past 18 months and I am still fighting.  Even though I am approaching my mid-forties I continue to grow and learn.  Though my road has not been easy I know I have more to do with my little time on this earth plane.  The voyage continues.  Keep on going!!!

-Be well,

XOXO -Araba
@arabawritestoo



Comments

Popular Posts