I'm Finally A Published Author!

My book "Worry Me Not; A Book of Poems" is now available on Amazon.com!  Whoo hoo! I am so excited.  This has been in the making for a long time.  I almost can not believe how long it took to make this happen, but now that I am here, I am on a roll.  I have a few other books on the way for this year and will continue writing because that is one of my passions.  I wanted to also share my good news because I want to encourage others to live their passions.  Most of us have the 9 to 5, as I still do, but many of us would rather have careers that we love and that give us life, rather than drain us.  Instead, we stay at jobs that pay the bills.  I am not saying to quit your job or anything like that, but I am saying to not let your passions and/or dreams be forgotten.  Try at least 30 minutes a day to work on things that you love.  It's so important not to forget who you are and a lot of times our passions are what lead us to our purpose.  Isn't that what life is all about; living our purpose?  Look back into your childhood and remember the things that you loved doing.  They may lead you to a greater journey than you ever could have dreamed of.


XOXO
Araba
@arabawritestoo

"Worry Me Not; A Book of Poems"
By B. Araba Wilson
Go to my Etsy Shop:ArtByAraba for merchandise:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtByAraba

Comments

Popular Posts